While Mayekawa is a manufacturer, it also has departments engaged in designing, manufacturing, and servicing control panels, and can offer control systems that meet client production line and system needs. Additionally, we accept orders for the manufacture of control panels only as well.
MYPRO TOUCH - screw compressor unit cotroller
A dedicated controller for screw compressors. This controller provides optimized control for the entire compressor unit, including capacity control, rotation speed control, chiller control, and alarm monitoring.
・Equipped with functions such as data logging and remote monitoring
・Communication with the host PLC is possible through Modbus protocol, etc.
・Multilingual support (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Touch Panel: Type-S: 12.1" TFT Color LCD, Type-M: 5.7" TFTColor LCD
- Input/Output: Analog input (Current/Voltage): 16points (up to 32points), Analog output(Current): 4points (Option), Digital input: 6points (up to 8points), Digital output: 10points (up to 24points）
- Interface: Serial port (RS-485), Ethernet port, USB port, SD card slot
MyCore-RC100 - reciprocating compressor unit cotroller
A dedicated controller for reciprocating and small screw compressors. This controller provides optimized control for the entire compressor unit, including capacity control, rotation speed control, and alarm monitoring.
・Equipped with data monitoring function
・Communication with the host PLC is possible through Modbus protocol
・Multilingual support (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese)
- Touch Panel: 5.7" TFTColor LCD
- Input/Output: Analog input (Current/Voltage) 5points, Analog input (Pt100Ω) 4points, Analog output (Current) 2points, Digital input: 7points, Digital output: 9points
- Interface: Serial port (RS-485), Ethernet port, USB port
Control and production management system
System control panel
Capable of handling a wide range of systems, including production management, production performance, and line control, as well as inherent processes, from receiving raw materials to processing, weighing, packaging, and shipping; also suitable for various functions such as control, external data communication, and data collection and storage for external visualization. Additionally, when considering renewal, we can confirm your current control capabilities and make recommendations in line with your requests. Our in-house design and manufacturing capabilities allow us to respond quickly and flexibly, and we can also design control panels upon request. Our PLC software also supports manufacturers globally.
- Supported PLC: Mitsubishi Electric, OMRON, Keyence, Panasonic, Fuji Electric, Yokogawa Electric, Sharp, Allen Bradley, Siemens, LG, ABB, other
- Supported SCADA: iFix, Wonderware, JoyWatcher, other
- Supported systems: Microsoft Visual Basic 2010, 2013, Microsoft ASP.net, Oracle Database 11g
- Supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
WHERE TO USE
- Production plants
- Manufacturing processes
- Building maintenance
- Test and research facilities
- Amusement parks
- Gondola equipment
- Stage equipment
- Wastewater treatment facility
- Substation equipment
- Various types of starters